When Groups Co-host an Event, Everyone Wins
Co-hosting events is a great way to introduce more potential members to student clubs, boost event attendance, share resources and save money. Collaboration between clubs means more allowances and organizational help and increased student engagement as students work together to create the best event possible.
On Groupment for Education, several groups can be responsible for the same event. Student leaders are able to efficiently join forces to work together on an event, maximizing their collective efforts. Now, all the groups, even the co-hosting group(s), can edit the event with shared equal access!
7 key benefits of co-hosting events:
1. Introduce potential members to your organization.
2. Share resources with co-hosting groups (such as promotional items, mailing lists and audience reach, supplies, inventory, giveaways).
3. Boost attendance at the event.
4. Save money and increase budget allowances.
5. Connect with new people and expand your network on campus.
6. Increase student engagement through collaboration and delegation of tasks.
Interested in learning more about Groupment for educational communities? Please do not hesitate to contact us or set up a demo!